Puma Faas 700 V2 Review
Pros and Cons
A good Puma Faas 700 v2 review will tell you both the advantages and disadvantages of the shoe.
Considering that this is a budget shoe, it certainly delivers, so its reasonable price is one of its biggest advantages.
Another advantage of this shoe is the comfort that it brings for the runner. It is excellent for longer runs. Moreover, it is light enough for interval work. This is perhaps the reason why any other Puma Faas 700 v2 review will tell you that this shoe is all about comfort.
Here are the other benefits that Puma Faas 700 v2 can give you:
- The toe box is big enough that you can wear thicker socks with it.
- It is so responsive and light, but not too light.
- It has good cushioning, but it does not feel too soft like a marshmallow.
- The cushioning will not degrade over time. You will feel like it will support your feet well as there will be no discomfort or injuries to speak of.
This Puma Faas 700 v2 review will also show you the drawbacks of the shoe.
- It does not have any advanced technology for arch support and stability.
- This is not stiff; it moves around a bit. This may not be a big issue, but it might annoy runners who have sensitive feet.
- While it may be an advantage for some, the wider toe box may also be a disadvantage for those who have narrower feet. They may have some issues wherein their feet may slide around.
- The fabric used inside the shoe is a bit slippery, so again, it may cause the feet to slide.
If you are a beginning runner that has average arches and do not know where to start, take a look at this Puma Faas 700 v2 review. You might be looking for a well-cushioned, lightweight trainer. Look no further than the Faas 700 v2.
Because it has less foam underfoot, it weighs only 9 ounces, making the ride firmer. But even so, the features and entry-level construction of this shoe will endure lots of road miles.
When you go initially for 10 miles in these running shoes, you will have no problems with it. There will be no blisters or any kind of foot pain. The Puma Faas 700 v2 makes running feel easier because of its cushioning and lightweight design. The soft cushion will not make you feel unstable, but rather enough to give the feet some kind of relief. You can wear these shoes for longer runs; you can even wear them all day if you want.